Friday, October 23, 2009

Southwest Elementary's Fall Festival

The kids love when it's time for the school's Fall Festival. Orchard Elementary always did one as well, and they always looked forward to it. This one was very similar to what they were used to - pony rides, bounce houses, games, treats, what could be better than a night full of that!? The only unfortunate part was when Eliza was VERY upset at the end of the night when they were packing up the pony and she hadn't had a ride yet. Blake and I kept telling her to hold on because the line was so long and when we came back outside from playing indoor games, it was too late!! I felt horrible that she was sooo upset because I knew she was really looking forward to a ride on the pony. She had also been wanting a grab bag so we let her have one of those instead and thankfully, her sadness didn't last too much longer. Gage mainly ran around with friends again this year, okay who am I kidding, he did it the entire time!! We only saw him a couple times in passing. Sooo sad when your child is too old to hang out with you anymore. Max, still hangs out with us though. He is just so easy going, he loved it all, no complaints from him. Overall, it was a fun time and I'm sure they'll be looking forward to it again next year!

These are two of Eliza's best little buddies! Jacob and Cameron. When they saw her they came running over to her and had a big group hug, so cute!! Their parents both told me that they just love Eliza and talk about her all the time. Blake wasn't super thrilled though. I think he's a little worried about the future. Dating will definitely come WAY too soon for him!



I LOVE this picture of Max, he looks so happy!
Max is being difficult and not smiling for the camera. Instead, I got this lovely face out of him.
Max isn't very amused with Blake trying to be fun and silly, lifting his arms like he's on a roller coaster. He's giving Blake an elbow!
Gage with some of his friends. I tried not to get to close, I didn't want to embarrass Gage.
I just LOVE those big brown eyes of hers!


1 comment:

Christi said...

Enjoyed all your updates! The ward campout looked fun, we'll have to try to make the next one. Also Lazy 5 is going on our "to do" list!