Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today was my 33rd Birthday. It was simple, but perfect! It just so happened that I had the day off from school so Blake and I went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries for lunch (love that place!!) then rented a movie and watched it while the kids were at school. Then later that night while I was studying, Blake and the kids made me a delicious birthday cake - so sweet! Max, always so sweet and considerate, made me a tender birthday card that I LOVED! It was complete with little cut out hearts and flowers - so thoughtful. He knows that I love them because I always draw them whenever Eliza asks me to draw something. I LOVE that he pays attention to all the little details of all of our likes and dislikes. We all had a wonderful night together. I LOVE this sweet, little, happy family!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!





No comments: