Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jack-O-Lanterns!!

Doesn't every child just love carving pumpkins?? Mine certainly do! This year was no exception, they had a great time. We even branched out this year and let the boys use knives - YIKES!! I am happy to report that there were no injuries. I should really give them more credit, they honestly were pretty careful. I'm surprised they didn't hurt themselves as a result of my gasping and constant nagging of them to be careful. Who could concentrate with that?!

Oh and just so no one is confused or thinking that I must be slipping in the fashion department since I am busy with school, Eliza picked her own clothes out today. No she is not color blind, it was Tacky Day at school. I think she did a great job at looking quite tacky!! She is actually pretty good at picking clothes out that match. I have to admit when I first got home from school and saw what she was wearing I almost asked Blake if he had lost his mind and then I remembered it was Tacky Day. Good thing I thought that one through first!







1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love those jack o lanterns. It's good to see that you and your family are doing so well. I honestly didn't even notice Lize's outfit until you I read it. Shows ya how fashion conscious I am..lol