This weekend we went on the ward campout, which was really fun. I was a little leery at first because I thought it would be too cold, but it was perfect. I guess I keep forgetting where I am. I thought, October in the mountains - too cold! I was wrong though, the weather was great. I had on a light sweater and was way too hot. It was just overnight, we think camping is a lot of work for just one night, but it was still worth it! We had a great time with family and friends! Our good friends that we met here, the Crowther's, went also so we camped along side them and went on a hike with them the next day. A few weeks earlier Blake and the boys went on the Father/Son campout and had a great time. Unfortunately, Blake didn't take the camera to capture the bonding moments, but they played football, roasted marshmallows and all kinds of fun guy stuff!

Alyssa, Brendan, Gage, Zack, Eliza and Max

Me and Melissa Crowther and their adorable baby girl Abbey.


Gage decided to get in the water and wanted to take his shirt off so it didn't get wet, but them dunked it in the water anyway!! He felt a little silly and we all had a good laugh, including him! After that he decided he might as well just put it back on.


No comments:
Post a Comment