Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spooky Woods

Tonight Gage and I went with some of my classmates to Spooky Woods for some good ol' Halloween fun! We had a great time and Gage was so brave! First, we went through an old creepy house. Then we went through the haunted woods where Gage led the way. He was chosen to be the leader by the attendant and given the flashlight to hold because it was totally dark and at times the flashlight would even go out!! Creepy! Gage was very brave though and seemed more amused than scared. Then we went through a haunted corn maze and last was the haunted castle. I love haunted houses and Blake isn't really into them so I was very excited that Gage wanted to go and I don't think he'll hesitate the next time the opportunity comes around!

Carrie's husband Neil, Anne Marie, Carrie, Kathryn and her husband Glen, Jim and his son Toby, Gage and me.
Toby, Beetle Juice and Gage

No comments: