Friday, October 23, 2009

Half way through....

Half way through the first semester that is. Bummer, I wish I could say that I have already been at this a year and was half way done but not the case...yet. It will be here soon enough or so I am told. Today we just finished our first eight weeks of torturous studying! Woo hoo! Okay so it wasn't THAT bad, but it was pretty tough. Sometimes we would have three tests within one week or get lecture on 18 powerpoints in two days. Crazy!! We are now on to bigger and better things - clincal. I have my first clinical day on Thursday, and it's a call shift! Are they crazy?? My first day in the OR and I'll be there just flying by the seat of my pants, knowing nothing about the patients that come in, no time to prepare?! Wish me luck, it should be fun or least memorable! This picture is of me simulating insertion of a central line.

No comments: