Eliza's class invited all of the mom's to Mother's Day tea today. They each had a part in reading the book I'll Love You Forever to us. It was so sweet and had most of the mother's in tears. I surprisingly, didn't cry. After the story, they served us cake and tea and gave us a gift. Okay you had to know that I would cry at some point during this day and I don't like to disappoint so I'll admit it, I cried after she gave me the gift she had made for me.
I had asked for the day off from school to be able to go, but they said I had not asked within the required time frame. So they basically told me that I should call in sick instead. So I did! I am so glad that I did not miss out on this sweet opportunity, it was such a special day. Eliza was sooo glad to have her mommy there and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I couldn't stand the thought of her sitting there alone, without her mommy. Blake said he wouldn't have let that happen anyways, that he would have gone before he let his girl be the only one there without a mom. Such a good daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment