This is not all of them by any means, they have collected TONS of them. This is just a sampling.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Silly Bandz Craze!!
I don't know if all of you on the west coast have had to deal with Silly Bandz Mania back there, but here on the east coast, it is INSANITY!! One day, I took the kids to EIGHT different stores to buy them some and we came home three hours later completely empty handed!! EIGHT STORES!!! I couldn't believe it. It wasn't a complete waste of time, we did spend some good quality time together talking and laughing while we rode around in the car, but seriously eight stores and not one stinkin' package of these Silly Bandz. Well, I finally found them some at A.C. Moore. They said they had just gotten them in that morning and the giant box of them was already half gone and it was only noon. It's crazy how popular they are here, but the kids love them and what's a mom gonna do ~ buy them up of course! I wish I would of thought these silly little things up. All they are is rubber band bracelets made into shapes. The kids love them because they are fun to trade. Here they are with some of their different Silly Bandz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment