Friday, May 28, 2010

Gage's End Of The Year Party & South West Elementary's Petting Zoo

South West had the 5th grade end of the year celebration at Tanglewood Park. Parents (including Blake) volunteered to BBQ, I mean cookout (I still haven't gotten used to saying cookout) for the kids and the kids ran around having a great time, mainly playing different sports. After the cookout, they let them make their own ice cream sundaes. What fun! This isn't a great picture of Gage, but it was a close as I dared getting to him in trying not to embarrass him by whipping out my camera!! Not only that, I was only able to get a few pics of him before I started getting "the eyes" hinting to me to stop.




Eliza on the other hand, cannot get her picture taken enough. She will pose ALL day long if you want her to. After leaving Gage's party, we went to South West to see Lize and Max at the petting zoo activity. Both of their classes had already been through it and they were now at lunch, but both of their teachers let us take them back out so we could see them with the animals and get some cute pictures.


She has a sneaky look on her face....I think she's wondering how she could sneak this thing home in her pocket!!




Max always loves the goats and turtles. Cute kid!!




Lize loved the little pigs, but WOW did that thing squeal when you lifted him up in the air and would only stop when she put him close to her chest.


What a great pic of my boys!! LOVE it!!

No comments: