Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh What A Sweet Brother Won't Do For His Lil' Sister

I walked into the bathroom today to find Gage painting Eliza's toenails for her. How SWEET!! He was a little embarrassed to be caught in the act of painting nails, but I told him he shouldn't be embarrassed and that it was sweet of him to do that for his sister. So he went ahead and finished the job. What great quality time for the two of them. I thought it was very sweet. I love to see my kids spending time together and doing kind things for one another, LOVE it!


Here he is laughing and a little embarrassed that I found him painting his little sister's toenails. What good kids, they even put a towel down first so that they didn't get polish on the tile.




The finished product....


Then we were off to scouts. Here is LiLi with her friend McKenzie and her little brother Caleb.

Max is getting an award....




Gage getting an award....

Here he is playing his part in a skit for the pack meeting. He's supposed to be sitting on an invisible bench. Glad I cleared that one up for you, right?!



No comments: