Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Weekend we went on a hike with The Crowther's at Hanging Rock State Park. This is one of our favorite places to go. It's a pretty hike, relatively easy ~ aside from a couple steep ascents, and has great views from the top. The day started out so beautiful, but just as our hike ended and we were getting ready to eat lunch it started get dark and by the time we were done with our lunch it was POURING! I mean seriously pouring!! The weather here is CRAZY sometimes. My friend Tiff likes to say we have bipolar weather here in NC. She's right though. We had to hide out under a little covered picnic area until the rain stopped. It made for some good times though and we all laughed about the craziness. Fun times, with those Crowther's! We sure are going to miss them when they move in a few months!!!

I wish I would have taken my glasses off, that looks so lame. Mel, why didn't you tell me??
Crowther Family ~ Brenden, Zack, Aaron, Melissa, Abbey & Alyssa

Such a cute pic of these two girlies!


Love this pic of the boys with Brenden, they sure are going to miss ol' Brundun!! That's what we nicknamed him!




Have I mentioned that I LOVE this girl!! Maybe once or twice...
She's always hugging and kissing on me and saying were BFF's.


She's such a poser! It seems that we have WAY more pics of her in this post, but she just constantly asks me to take her picture. Besides that, the boys didn't even really hike with us. They practically ran up the entire mountain because they wanted to race to the top. Boy, do I wish I had half of their energy!!

I ADORE this picture of my sweet little darling! She looks sooo cute with Max's hat on and that big ol' infectious smile of hers.

This is where we ran for cover....



No comments: