Saturday, December 20, 2008

We're Moving to North Carolina!!!!

I found out yesterday that I was accepted to CRNA school in North Carolina. I'm soooo excited!! It is at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem which is about a half hour from Greensboro. It doesn't start until August so we'll be here until the summer time. Thanks to all of my friends and family who have supported me through this entire process. I couldn't of done all of my shadowing and interviewing without your help! Now we just have to sell our house. Think good thoughts for us!

5 comments:

a.parke said...

I'm so happy for you.

Kelli said...

Holy Cow! North Carolina!!! That is pretty exciting. Congratulations!

Traci said...

I had no idea that you were thinking of doing this. WOW!! I can't believe that you are moving...GOod for you!

Me said...

Congrats, but we are really going to miss you guys!

Kathee said...

Congrats! I think that would be a blast. I could never move at this point, but it would be fun! Thanks to the invite to the blog and I'm glad your going to hang out as a charge nurse with us in our "secret club" hehehe - kidding, until you leave!