Thursday, December 18, 2008

Epcot

The next day we went to Epcot. I was a little nervous about Epcot because I thought they might be a little bored with it. I was pleasantly surprised when they really enjoyed it. They loved Future World. Favorites were Mission Space, Test Track, the game area after you get off of Mission Space and the game area after getting off of the ride inside the big signature silver sphere (can't remember the name of it), the international soda tasting station and going around to all of the different countries. I thought the countries is what they would be most bored with but Gage especially liked looking at them. The soda tasting station was interesting. It is sponsored by Coke so I thought it was going to be what Coke tastes like in different countries but it was actually popular sodas in different countries. Italy's was the worst! It tasted okay for a split second and then the worst bitter taste ever. Costa Rica's was pretty good, it was a melon flavored drink. Gage and Max really got into this and were lovin' it because you could have as much as you wanted. When we left Gage was feeling a little sick to his stomach from all of the sweetness. It didn't last long though. I was excited because Epcot has Princess's out and about to meet and Eliza didn't get to see any at the Animal Kingdom. Unfortunately, they only have them around the countries, which we did later in the day. By the time we saw Belle and the Beast, Eliza had fallen asleep literally two minutes earlier. Bummer!! For any of you that don't know, Belle has been Eliza's favorite princess since she was old enough to start liking them.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: