So here is Gage on his dirt bike...


I think he is getting a little big for it, don't you?? We really need to buy him a new one, soon! He still enjoys it though. He isn't a huge dare devil, which I am absolutely thankful for, so he doesn't mind that it is a little small for him and not as powerful as it once seemed. In fact, Blake took him out for a ride on the 4 wheeler which he was a little reluctant to do because he knows his dad all too well. Well when he got back, all I can say is that he was not happy and swore never to ride with Blake again! I'm sure that won't hold forever but at least for a while!

Here is the picture where Blake took Gage out. You can't tell from the picture how fast he was going and spinning around but when I saw him out there I knew Gage was not coming back smiling. We all laughed about it after a minute or two had gone by because Gage had spilled some Sprite on himself right before they went out for the ride and when he got off the 4 wheeler he was still wet from it, but it made it look like he had pee'd his pants he was so scared. We all had a good laugh, especially Gage!


Here's my 3 handsome boys, being boys. What would a day at the sand dunes be without BB guns?? Ummm...less stressful for mom! The boys love it though and so does Blake. He shot guns with his dad and now he gets to share this male bonding time with his boys. At least I can say he is all about gun safety and is very careful.









No comments:
Post a Comment