Next was Sea World. I knew the kids would like this for sure and I wasn't the least bit wrong! They loved it! The only bummer was that this was the only day of our trip with poor weather. The first couple of hours that we were there were okay but then all of a sudden it got pretty windy and starting pouring! When I say pouring, that doesn't even do it justice. The rain was coming down something crazy!! We were determined not to let it ruin our fun though so being the prepared (kind of) mom that I am we busted out umbrella's and poncho's. The kind of prepared comes from the fact that I had the umbrella's with me but not the ponchos and with the wind blowing the rain sideways at times the umbrella's alone weren't cutting it! So Blake being the best daddy and husband ever, ran out to the car to get the ponchos. When he came back there was not one dry spot on him! I felt bad but he didn't seem to care at all. We stayed and watched some shows and rode the Polar Express ride and saw Santa. It turned out to be quite fun. Before it started raining the kids saw the sting rays and Gage and Eliza touched them. Max wanted no part in trying to touch one of them but he liked observing them. Gage and Eliza also fed the dolphins and Gage was able to touch one of those as well. It was a really fun experience for them. We also rode a water ride (of course we did, that is so our luck!) and got a little wet but then with the humidity and the rain starting right after, it was impossible to dry. The kids were such troopers, not one of them complained once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment