The first park we went to was the Animal Kingdom. The kids really liked it there. In fact, we went there twice. On the last day of our trip we had several hours to do something before our flight so we had the kids vote where they wanted to go. Max and Eliza wanted to go to the Animal Kingdom again and Gage wanted to go to Hollywood Studios. I think it was the Kilimanjaro Safari that won Max over. Actually, we all really liked it. Max and Gage were brave and rode Expedition Everest with me. It's their one and only roller coaster. Gage was very nervous and not sure he wanted to do it because he has always been afraid of heights. Well, he did it not only once but TWICE! He actually rode every roller coaster we went on throughout the entire trip twice because he would ride once with me and then again with Blake. He grew leaps and bounds this trip as far as conquering his fear of heights. By the end he was asking us to take him to the roller coasters. It was a proud moment for me! I've always wanted a coaster buddy. Blake likes them okay but gets headaches after riding too many and Max is usually good for at least one run, but I could ride them over and over. I think Eliza will be like me and love them though. She was pretty put out when she wasn't tall enough to ride one and LOVED the ones she was tall enough to go on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! We also really liked the Dinosaur ride. Well, except for maybe Eliza. It was a little too dark and noisy for her. Animal Kingdom was definitely worth visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
HOW FUN! YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THESE PICTURES..YOU WILL HAVE TO TEACH ME, WHEN DO YOU WORK AGAIN?
Post a Comment