Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Squeezin' The Lemon

I've been wanting to put some of the funny things that my kids say on here so that I can remember them and so the kids can look back and see what funny, silly, crazy, yet adorable kids they are. Might as well start it up with one that Gage said last week.

He had to go to the bathroom so he said, "I'm going to go squeeze the lemon."

Squeeze the lemon??? What! Well, Max apparently thought this was pretty funny so he started saying it and then of course Lize had to join in and now all three of them say it. I wonder how long this one will last! Oh well, at least there is never a dull moment with these sweet kids of ours. They definitely keep us laughing.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is too funny. That is such a good idea to "document" the funny things your kids say. It will be fun to remember and tell them when they are older. Looks like you guys are having some fun adventures in NC. Have you started school yet? Looks like you have a nice ward too. Keep in touch.

Christi said...

Ha ha! The blog is looking great! You guys are getting me excited to go camping 'round here!