Saturday, August 29, 2009

2 weeks down, 102 to go!

Well I have made it through the first two weeks of school. Yay! The first week doesn't really count because it was only orientation type stuff. This week however, we have been taught TONS of information! All I have been doing is studying, studying, studying and I still feel like I should be studying some more. I like what I am learning though, especially the gas machine class. I had my first experience with a gas machine checkout yesterday and I loved it. Good thing too because I will be doing it everyday I work for the rest of my career. So far, so good - I'm hanging in there.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! Glad you are liking the material and surviving!!!! Miss you in Relief Society! I'm stuck in with the sunbeams! Maybe you should come help me! :)

Christi said...

You go girl! When I look at Jim's textbooks its all jibberish to me! You are one smart cookie!

Me said...

Wow...I need to check the private blogs more often. I've kind of neglected them.

It's sounds like the Fam is good and school is going. We really miss you guys around here though. I hated driving up the hill and never seeing any lights on-although thats changed now, but it still isn't you! Trae and Elie ask about you guys a lot. We will definately have to take a trip out there sometime.