Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy 13th!!!


Today is mine and Blake's 13th Anniversary. Wow, how time flies!! Our celebration this year was pretty uneventful because of my busy school schedule and us being back on a student budget, but that's quite okay with me. Blake is always sooo good to me. I think sometimes I take for granted just how great of a husband he is because he is ALWAYS so amazing to me. He has been sooo supportive of me, especially moving across the country so that I can pursue my dreams and has been great the past couple of weeks with my school schedule. He does the laundry, cooks, grocery shops, everything ~ and never complains! Not even once, instead he is always asking me what I need. How amazing is that! I am a very lucky girl to have found such a wonderful husband who seems to love and adore me!! I love and adore Blake as well, and truly appreciate the wonderful husband and father that he is. Happy Anniversary Baby, I love you!

He even made this delicious chocolate bundt cake! I was very impressed, but unfortunately forgot to get the picture until after we'd eaten half of it!! I'm telling you...he's the best!

No comments: