Oh boy does Max crack me up! He has such a knack for making me laugh and smile. He is always surprising me and keeping me on my toes! I am so thankful to be able to have such happy children. So the other day I am on the computer and Max comes into the office looking like this... he is such a nut! No idea why he decided to put these things on because it wasn't cold outside. Then he said he was trying to scare his friend that was coming over. Pretty scary, huh?!?

Then later that night he decided to pop these lovely teeth in his mouth and I was rolling! He pulled some of the funniest faces I have ever seen! It still makes me chuckle just looking at the pictures.


Then of course little sister had to get in on all of the fun and she was looking just as good as Max was. The teeth were a little big for her tiny mouth but she eventually managed to make it work.


We all had a great laugh over all of this fun! It was the best!
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Post a Comment