Friday, October 3, 2008

My poor darling daughter!

Eliza got bit by something on the corner of her eye. I'm not sure if it was a mosquito, because she seems to swell up just like Max does, or a red ant. That day Blake heard her screaming and found her standing near a red ant pile so it could of been one of those. Whatever it was, it distorted her pretty little face something awful! I didn't even send her to preschool it looked so bad! Well see for yourself, but remember that this was the day after and some of the swelling had already gone down. It was so tight and swollen that I couldn't even see the bite mark at first, but after a couple of days I could tell where the attacker had left it's mark on my poor girl!



and of course she wanted to pose for a silly picture...


and then a serious one...


I love this girl, she is just so much fun!!!

No comments: