
So today I took the kids to the opening day of HSM 3. We invited Blake to leave work early and come with us but he said "that he would rather gargle battery acid than watch that movie." He doesn't fool us, we catch him watching shows with us like ICarly, Hannah Montana, and Suite Life of Zack and Cody when he thinks we aren't paying any attention! Anyways, the kids loved it! They said that it is their favorite HSM so far (they are hoping for another one, maybe College Musical??) During the movie Eliza asked if she can grow up and be like Sharpay. Should I be worried??? Overall, it was pretty cute and like I said my kids enjoyed it. Isn't that why we endure or even enjoy these types of shows with them? I have to say that Eliza and I were a little disappointed they didn't sign FAB-U-LOUS again though!






4 comments:
J,
You inspire me. The last time I even thought about taking all three kids anywhere I broke out in hives, do you think I'm allergic?
I was wondering if you guys were still alive, haven't heard from you in a while. The big trip is coming up soon!!! Very exciting! I am going to have to take Elise to HSM 3, Nate couln't care less about it.
I know why Blake didn't want to go see it... Somebody told me they saw him there at the midnight showing of it on opening night!!! Don't play tough guy now... :)
I need to go see those movies. I haven't seen any of them!
Post a Comment