Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth...

On September 27th we took the kids to see the Barnum & Bailey circus. We hadn't been for a few years so we thought it was about time to go again. Actually, Uncle Mike and Grandma Jan took them to it last year while Blake and I were in Italy, but we obviously didn't get to see them enjoy it so we took them again. It is so fun to watch your kids be so entranced with the show. I love how big their eyes get while they are watching the performers. I like watching them better than the show!




They fit 7 dirtbikes in this cage and they were all whirling around like crazy. They had more in the cage than what the picture shows. They were going up and down and side to side. It was completely CRAZY! Being the motocrossing family that we are, it was one of our favorite parts.

The whole family always enjoys the elephants and tigers as well. Luckily, no one was disappointed, they were both there as usual.



I'm not sure what Eliza has such a scowl on her face for, but something made her mad apparently. We see this ADORABLE face all of the time though so it doesn't even phase any of us anymore.

No comments: