Friday, July 31, 2009

Everyone Loves Lizey

The past few weeks that we've been here I have captured some pictures of a very regular occurence in our house. It is of all of us being enamored by Eliza and cuddling and kissing on her once she's asleep. Gage is probably the biggest culprit. I catch him doing it all the time. He says he can't help it, he just loves her. So sweet! We are all guilty of it though. The problem is that she does not freely give out hugs and kisses to anyone except for me. She will sometimes be in a lovey mood and then Blake and the boys might get them, but generally it is only me that gets her sweet little hugs and kisses daily. We all love this little girly like crazy, so we'll take them whenever we can get them, asleep or not! We love you LiLi!








2 comments:

Jamie said...

So funny! I love the funny things our kids come up with.

Stuart's the one in our house that says funny things like that!

Kristi said...

cutiest EVER