Saturday, May 30, 2009

Max's Fieldtrip to the Natural History Museum

At the end of May I went on a fieldtrip with Max and his class to the Natural History Museum in Salt Lake City. Max had a great time with all of his buddies running around that place. They looked at rocks and crystals, dinosaur fossils, saw animals that are prominent in Utah, and a few other bugs and animals. There was a scorpion that the boys really got a kick out of. Especially Max, he wanted me to take a picture of it he liked it so much. The museum also had a special exhibit about frogs. This was my favorite part because they had all of these plaques around the room that said, "Did you know" on it. I would go around asking Max in an exaggerated way, "DID YOU KNOW" and he would give me that cute little smile that he does with his head tilted to the side with a look on his face that says, moooom! I love it! I still do it to him even after the fieldtrip and I always get the same response. He gives me the look, but does it while trying not to smile. Such a cutie!

Max and one of his best friends, Ryan Giles. The other is Summit Schmerse.

Max just saw the scorpion!





Edgar, Javier, Matthew & Max

No comments: