For Max's 8th Birthday he just wanted to stay home and have a swim party so that's exactly what we did. He invited several boys over and they swam, had a squirt gun and water balloon fight, and then threw a ball around. Luckily, we got our sod laid just a couple of weeks before the party so they were able to run around on grass instead of dirt! We also had pizza and ice cream and opened gifts, but no pinata this year. Max informed me that he is getting a little old for that. What?! I thought boys loved swinging a bat at something any chance they get. Oh no, my sweet boy is growing up WAY too fast! Anyway, it turned out great and Max had a really fun time. Happy Birthday Max, we love and adore you!!! Hugs and kisses.


This was his favorite present and it wasn't even something that he asked for, but I knew he would LOVE it and luckily, I was right. It's a nintendo DSi. Gage was quite jealous because it is the newest version of the nintendo DS. Secretly, I was glad because I don't want Max to ever feel like he gets Gage's hand-me-downs being the little brother and I don't want him to ever feel like the lost in the crowd middle child. Max was definitely feeling good that he finally got something that Gage didn't already have.



Here is Max with all of his friends. There's Ryan, Austin, Carston, Spencer, Max, Traeden, Brant, Summit, Jackson, and Gage.

The cake is pretty simple, but all he wanted this year was an Oreo ice cream cake. Max doesn't really like cake.



No comments:
Post a Comment