Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jr. Jazz

Gage played Jr. Jazz this year, Max didn't want to no matter how much coaxing I did until after it started and was too late. Typical right? I wish he would of agreed sooner though because Gage really enjoyed it and I think it was good for him to get some B-ball skills under his belt. After he started he got a little more into playing sports at school during recess, which is a good thing since that is what most of the boys do at recess. Gage did great, he hustled, really gave it his all, and most importantly - he had fun.


Eliza acting really silly for the camera during one of the games. She is in a stage where she loves to do this. I can't take the camera out without her asking me to take some silly pics of her.


Part of signing up for Jr. Jazz means you get to meet a Jazz player. We got to go and see Deron Williams. Gage is so enthralled by celebrities so he was quite excited about this. Unfortunately he was a little disappointed because they didn't do autographs but he still had fun. He got to go down on the court and dribble the ball and partipate in a little game.




At the end they gave out signed pictures of Deron Williams which all three kids thought was pretty cool. Jr. Jazz was definitely worth the effort, Gage said he'd do it again.

No comments: