Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eliza loves to put on makeup. She would do it everyday if I let her. She is such a girl, almost painfully so sometimes, but don't let me fool you I LOVE every minute of it. It thrills me to see her so girly. She loves shopping, painted nails, getting her hair curled, going with me to get pedicures, lunch with the girls, looking pretty, anything pink and/or sparkly, jewelry, etc. Well, Grandma Bobbie bought her a nice big kit of makeup and when we went to Disney World and she went to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, they gave her the rest of the makeup and nail polish they used on her and Auntie Kristie gave her a fun Hannah Montana (another favorite of hers) makeup case to store all of it in so she has been stocked up and ready to use it. I let her get it out and use it one day while I was on the computer doing some homework and this beautiful face is what I turned around to find...


This is her "Don't I look pretty mommy.....you're not mad, right?" face. I wasn't mad in the slightest, but I do think it took a day or two for all of that makeup to come off, even after washing it with soap and water.


Here's a close up of the masterpiece...

No comments: