Sunday, March 30, 2008

What have we gotten ourselves into????

OMG! The other day Eliza was throwing a fit about getting milk for some reason and I told her that I would not get her any until she asked me nicely. Well she didn't want to but I wasn't budging either, I just kept telling her to ask me nicely. So she finally said (as she rolled her eyes no less), "Oh fine, can I have some milk please, blah, blah, blah...". Those were her exact words! My jaw dropped! I couldn't believe my sweet little THREE year old was talking to me like that. Where did she get the whole blah, blah blah thing and to use it in context even??? Then today at church she told me that I didn't have on a good outfit and informed me that I wasn't crossing my legs right. What??? Now I'm getting fashion and etiquette advice from my three year old! Oh dear, I think we are headed for big trouble with this girl. And to think that people used to tell us that she would end up being a tomboy with two rough and rowdy older brothers like Gage and Max. Boy were they wrong, she is anything but!! She is definitely girly!

No comments: