Monday, March 24, 2008
It's been a while since my last post, the time just gets away from you! The whole family is doing great. We just got back from Cedar City. Blake's dad and stepmom live down there and we go there every year for Easter. We had a great time! We went and saw Horton Hears a Who, went shopping in St. George, hung out with our good friends the Bartons, and of course the boys did a little dirtbike riding! The kids had a wonderful Easter. We dyed eggs on Saturday night and frosted some Easter cookies and on Sunday they woke up to find gifts and candy in their Easter baskets and then we went to church. While we were at church Blake said to the kids, "mom is going to ride home with grandpa, I want to go show you the house where I grew up." Gage's reply was, "yeah right, she's going home to hide the eggs!" What a little stinker! Pretty soon he won't believe in Santa anymore either. Oh well, it gave us a good laugh! So I did end up going and hiding the eggs while they had a nice walk home, and when they got there they had their long awaited egg hunt. There was probably 120+ eggs between the three of them but that's Grandma Bobbie for you, she loves to make sure they have enough and plenty of fun too! We hope everyone had as fabulous an Easter as we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Those pictures are so adorable. It looks like you had a good time with the eggs and cookies! I am still trying to figure out why I can't post a blog and see it instantly. The Easter post didn't show up for about 24 hours. Dang it!!! Oh well. We had tons of fun with you guys over the weekend. Thanks!
Post a Comment