Saturday, March 29, 2008

Do you love my new background??

I just wanted to let everyone know about a great new website that I was told about. It is matiekay.blogspot.com She has great blogspot templates and for FREE, can't beat that! There aren't 100's to choose from like some other websites but the ones she does have are cute and she is always adding more and she even has holiday ones. The best part is that it doesn't screw up your blog set up. I tried pyzam and WHOA, I freaked because half of everything I had on there was gone!! The only thing I had to do using Matie Kay's templates was rearrange my page elements, no big deal. To make things even better, she herself rocks! I had one tiny little glitch that I emailed her about (my slideshow widgets were wanting to be deleted) and she emailed me back within hours and fixed it and didn't even ask for any sort of compensation for her time. How awesome is that! If you are looking for a cute background and easy installation check out her website.

No comments: