Monday, April 12, 2010
Good News!
Blake and the kids bought me these flowers to say congratulations. I found out today that I get to be one of Dr. Rieker's two research assistants during our senior year. This is definitely good news for us because part of the deal is that I get my tuition paid for being one. - for the whole year! Blake was so excited by the news that he offered to buy the whole family Carowinds season passes to celebrate. You would never believe it, but the new frugal me declined the generous offer. Me decline an amusement park season pass!! I must be changing my spendy ways. I'm really excited for this research assistantship, I really think I will learn a lot from it. Plus, the whole tuition perk isn't half bad either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Congrats Jaime. That is awesome. That's great about the tuition too. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment