Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Morning

I was on call the night before Easter so when my shift was over I stopped by Krispy Kreme and picked up a treat for my sweet family. They love donuts!! When I got home it was still quite early in the morning so I hurried and hid the Easter eggs and assembled the kids baskets of goodies and didn't have to wait long for them to start waking up. They were so excited! I was worried that on our new budget they would be a little disappointed with their baskets this year because it wasn't nearly what they are used to. I was so pleasantly surprised and proud of them as well. No one even began to mention that their basket was a little "bare". They were all smiles and so grateful for what they had received. We really do have great kids!! I couldn't ask for any better. After looking through their baskets, we all went outside and had our egg hunt. I always love watching them run around excitedly looking for the eggs. I think I'll still make them do it even when they're all in their 20's I love it so much. Hopefully they'll cooperate!!











No comments: