Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What A Sweet Girl!!

I took a nap one day (while I was supposed to be studying, oops!) and when I woke up I found these beautiful wildflowers on my nightstand. Eliza had picked them for me and put them in a cup and filled them with water all by herself. What an adorable, sweet girl! I just love her so much and LOVE that she is so sweet and thoughtful. Thank you Eliza.



She kept watering them for the next few days with her own little watering can.




She of course had to make some silly faces for the camera while we had it out. She just can't get in front of it without wanting to get a couple silly pics in first. We love how big she makes those pretty eyes of hers!! It cracks us up.



Then she wanted to take a picture of me with my flowers.


Me and my most favorite girl in the world!! Love, love, love her!

No comments: