Saturday, March 27, 2010

Eliza's Fieldtrip to Sciworks

Yesterday I went on Eliza's fieldtrip to Sciworks. What a fun place! She had an amazing time. I wasn't able to ride on the bus with her so I'm sure I missed out on some really great pictures, but I'm pretty sure I got plenty of others. This is already a long enough post without them. While there they went to a petting zoo, saw sea otters, went to the planetarium and watched a movie about all of the different planets, had lunch, and played with all of the cool stuff.





Maybe she'll be an orthopedic surgeon someday???


Or a dentist??



Me and Eliza with her best friend Jenna Jordan.



This was pretty cool. After you spin the wheel, whatever way you turn the wheel the chair will turn in the same direction. Eliza thought that was pretty neat.


She LOVED the air chair!





She also LOVED the fishing. She spent quite a bit of time doing it.

She's not a cheater, really she's not....

Okay, maybe just a little bit of one!

Proud little fisherman.


Eliza's always picking flowers wherever she goes.

I caught her jumping up and peeking her sweet little cheeks over the water so that she could see the sea otters, so cute!

No comments: