Wednesday, February 10, 2010

4th of July Park in Kernersville, NC

Is this amazing or what?? It is the beginning of February and we are in the warm sunshine playing at a park already! I LOVE it!! I could get used to this. Gage heard from a friend that this park had a skate park so he of course wanted to check it out. It was such a great park! There was a big field for playing sports, a nice playground, tennis courts, a skate park, and a little creek for splashing around in. The kids ran around playing and skateboarding, we had a picnic lunch, and I took in the sunshine while studying. Well attempted to study anyways....the beautiful day was a little too distracting!

Gage and Toby Dieckman












Gage is apparently getting a little too old for picture taking in front of his friends. Plus, Blake and I might have been a little annoying trying to boost his courage to go down the higher ramps ~ only a little of course!


No comments: