Eliza was invited to a birthday at Simply Sassy Day Spa for one her best little friends here in NC, Breonna Martin. It is such an adorable place ~ a day spa just for little girlies. Everything is mini just for them, even the chaise lounges. They totally cater to the girls and even give them mini bath robes to wear around the spa. Eliza of course loved this place. She has always loved going with me when I get pedicures so she was really excited about going to this party. She didn't want to put on the robe at first, but eventually agreed to try it and I am so glad she did ~ she looked absolutely cute as can be in it. While there, she got a manicure, pedicure, sipped on sprite in champagne flutes (which she LOVED because she felt FANCY) and ate cupcakes. She had such a great time she's definitely going to want to come back here!
Here is a little page we started to help keep in touch with our out of state friends and family. With everyone's busy schedules it is hard to stay up on what's going on in each other's lives. Please check back often as we will try and update info and pictures frequently. It seems like the kids change evertime you blink! They grow up way too fast!!!
From sweet to sassy in milliseconds. Lately we see way to much of this lovely face. Her sweetness makes up for it though! Good thing.
Eliza at Disney Princess' on Ice
She was holding up her dress as she walked, just like a princess and instructing her friend Lucy to do the same. People in their cars were pointing and smiling as she passed by. It was pretty darn cute!
Blake and I were so fortunate to be able to go on a 15 day trip to Italy in September 2007. We had such a great time even with as much as we missed the kids. Poor Blake cried the first time we called home, okay okay it was really me! I'll admit it, I cried like a baby. I missed them terribly but they gave us the best homecoming ever!! While in Italy we went to Sicily, Naples, Pompeii, Rome, Cinque Terra, Venice and Milan. We even had a one day layover in Paris!
No comments:
Post a Comment