So Max woke up one morning and told me that his gums felt funny. I looked and they were swollen with a small white bump on them. I took him to the dentist and they said he had a small infection starting because his teeth were too crowded (thanks Parke's!) preventing two of his teeth from coming down. The dentist recommended we pull two of his teeth because he was pretty positive the same thing would happen on the other side within a couple of months. Max was a champ and handled the whole thing like a man. He wasn't scared or upset, just excited that the good ol' tooth fairy would once again be making a visit to our house! I think he is one up on Gage now!

His gums look a little beat up because they lasered them a little to allow the tooth to come in a little easier. They healed up quickly and quite nicely though.

Have you ever seen such a crazy long tooth??? Some of you dental people have I'm sure, but when they pulled that thing out, I was like WHOA! Max was pretty proud of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment