Sunday, May 4, 2008
We've been busy!
We've been busy lately so it's been a while since I last posted. We have had baseball start so the boys have had two games a week. We put them on the same team this year which is nice for us and they don't mind at all. Last year they were on different teams and we were usually at the ball park three nights a week and for a couple hours at a time. The boys are still doing their music lessons and enjoying it. Gage finally got a guitar! He was so set on getting a blue electric guitar and we were reluctant because it was a lot more than an acoustic one but we couldn't find a blue acoustic so we caved and bought the electric one for him. Spoiled, I tell ya! Hey check out the sweet strap he picked out, boys gotta love em!!! Gage is still taking taekwando as well and also has scouts so Monday through Friday we have some sort of activity going on. Eliza is still doing gymanstics and having a good time with it and soon we will add swim lessons for all of them to the mix! No rest in sight for this sleep deprived momma! I don't care though, I'm lovin' my life! Hope you all are as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Holy cow you guys are busy! No wonder you haven't posted for a while. I started to think you were done forever. j/k. It sounds like everyone is having fun and staying busy. Tell Gage I like his guitar! We are excited to come up and stay in a few weeks. Tell the kids hi!
Post a Comment