Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Thanks to all who voted!
We're going to Disney World!!!! Woo Hoo I'm soooo excited! Actually, it wasn't the voting that swayed Blake, I just have a really awesome, caring husband! For those of you who do not know yet, I am planning on going back to school to get my Master's Degree in Nurse Anesthesia. I want to be a CRNA. This means that I will be in some intense schooling for anywhere from 24 - 30 months. So I asked Blake if we could PLEASE take a nice, long family vacation to get in some excellent quality time before I start school and he said yes. I can't wait! Keep it on the down low though because we aren't telling our kids. It is going to be a big surprise for them. Partly for our own sanity, so they won't ask us daily - how much longer till Disney World and mostly because I think it will be so fun to wait to tell them once we are at the airport, just wake them up in the morning and surprise them! I can't wait to see their sweet little faces lite up when they realize where we are going!!! I also wanted to go before they get too old and they don't find it such a magical place anymore. I think they will be perfect ages for it - 4,7 & 9. If any of you have tips or advice for us about making the most out of our Disney World vacation please let us know but remember SHHHH, it's a secret!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment