Monday, April 7, 2008
I PASSED!!!
I took the Critical Care Registered Nurse exam today and passed. I studied for it alot, my kids (and husband) were starting to get sick of me always being on the computer taking practice tests. I didn't want to fail though, it cost me $300 to take the darn test, I wanted to pass the first time. It was a hard test and I am so relieved to have that over with! Thanks Blake for the beautiful flowers you sent me for passing. Now all I have to do is decide where to go for my celebratory dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Congradulations! You are a very smart person. I love Gerbera Daisies too, they are my favorite. Make Blake take you somewhere really special because that is a big accomplishment.
Hooray!!! Good job on passing your test! You amaze me at how self disciplined you are. I could never study the way you do, especially with your schedule. Way to go. Blake did a good job on the flowers. I love gerbera daisies too. Enjoy your victory dinner!
I know I already told you this but Congratulations! You are amazing!
Post a Comment