Friday, February 22, 2008
Our Rock Stars in the making!
Today was Gage and Max's first day of music lessons and they both loved it! They can't wait to go back. I hope they stick with this. I think it will be great for them. Gage even came home and studied the paper the guitar instructor gave him to learn all of the notes. Wow, now that's crazy! Gage studying without being told to, he must love it! They were both really excited, it was cute. Eliza wanted to know why she didn't get to start her "swimmer" lessons if the boys were starting their lessons. She is so funny. She asked this because whenever they pretend they are in a band, Max always plays the drums, Gage is the singer/guitarist and Eliza is the dancer but she does this swimming sort of dance and that is what she calls herself. She always says "and I'll be the swimmer". It's pretty funny to watch the three of them in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment