Sunday, February 10, 2008
HOORAY, Sunshine!!
We had such a beautiful, sunny day today! I was so happy to see the sun shining. We have had snow storm after snow storm lately that (and I never thought I would say this but...) I am sick of the snow!!! Blake would say that is blasphemous, but I really am. He is loving it and skiing at least once a week but me, I am ready for spring and even summer. It has been snowing so much that it never has time to melt. The bright side of it is that we have seen tons of deer in our neighborhood. I guess they are coming down to find food. We love to see them, the kids think it is great. One day we counted 11 doe and two 4 point bucks in our neighbors yard, WOW! Hope all of you are enjoying winter more than I am. Just a couple more months to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment