My sweet, dear friend Tiffany came to visit me! It was very touch and go for a minute because of course the weekend she is coming it decided to snow the day before her arrival. Well I already mentioned how crazy they are about snow here and flights were all grounded until further notice. It was sooo upsetting, but the next day was sunny and clear and her flight made it in and even on time. We had such a great time catching up. We went out to eat, watched movies, she helped me shop for and wrap Christmas gifts, and just hung out having fun. It was a great time and I can't wait for summer when she'll hopefully come out for another visit!! Good thing she's such a great friend and is willing to always come out here. I definitely couldn't make a trip back to Utah right now. I'll have to do some major paybacks once school is over!

2 comments:
oh, your making me homesick I wanna come hang out! you look so cute..I can't believe how big everyone is getting..Mad Max has totally changed since last summer! YIKES...you look so happy..We are so proud of you...Hang in there...
Love you!
Ah! I miss my girlfriends! So fun that she could come visit :)
Post a Comment