I do have to at least mention how crazy these people are here when it snows. I was told ahead of time that we better get to the store because just the mention of snow and all of the milk and bread get sold out. Well I thought they were exaggerating, but Blake went to the store for these amazing sandwiches we occasionally get from the deli and the bakery was closed, and all that was left of the milk was 2% and 1/2%. Not exactly sold out, but pretty close and I've never seen the bakery closed before. Not only that, they let school out two hours early because it was supposed to snow in the afternoon. It hadn't even started snowing yet! On my way home from clinical, it was snowing and had started sticking to the roads. There was maybe an inch of accumulation and people were driving 15 mph!!! I kid you not! I was passing people when I could and I am always the one being passed in Utah. The next day I can't even tell you how many cars I saw pulled over on the side of the highway. It was just crazy. Our neighbors told us that this was a big storm for them and I think we got about four inches - haha. I have to say, I'm not really missing all of the Utah snow yet. When it snowed in October and it was in the 70's here, I was loving it!









2 comments:
Too cute, love the snow man!
I know, it's killin' me that we've had 3 school snow days. Especially after living in Park City ;-) It was fun though to see snow through the eyes of the NC folks, they get so excited and it makes me appreciate playing in it more
Post a Comment