I went outside one day to find Max and Eliza just twirling away, laughing and having the best time with each other. I loved it, it was so cute and it had me laughing and smiling too! I love to see my kids just being kids. Playing outside twirling, rolling down hills, riding bikes, playing tag, whatever it is. I think kids play too many video games and watch too many movies, mine included. I'm guilty of letting my kids get into the gaming. They have an Xbox, Wii, and all three of them have Nintendo DS's, so I'm definitely not criticizing anyone who lets their kids play video games. The boys are definitely more into it than Eliza, but Gage is the biggest gamer of the three. They've been good to get outside more though and share sweet moments like in these pictures. Gage has also started skateboarding, so that's really been getting him outside. I just hope it doesn't get too cold here to send them out to play. I guess when I do they'll warm up right??





No comments:
Post a Comment