
I had to go get an ear piece made for when I start clinicals. We use them to continuously listen to our patients heart and lung sounds during the surgery. Anyways, when I got it done the lady was ramming the stuff into my ear and telling me that I have no pain tolerance because I was telling her she was putting it too far. I was thinking...oh no she did not just tell me I have no pain tolerance, I have had three kids naturally! Well when the mold had set up, her assistant took it out and looked in my ear and said to the original lady, "Um...can you look in her ear, her ear drum is scratched?" Ha!! I knew it! I felt a little vindicated in my complaining. It all turned out fine in the end and my earpiece fits just fine, and it's pink of course! Can't wait to start using it.






2 comments:
Stinkin ear lady! She sounds like a piece of work.
look at you school girl! Looking good! Too bad about the ear????
Post a Comment