Sunday, August 31, 2008
Our 12th Anniversary!
WOW, I can't believe it! It is our 12th anniversary today! Plus we dated for two years before we got married. It has honestly gone by so fast. To look back on our lives together and see how far we've come is really amazing. Three beautiful, healthy children that are our biggest joy, a home, our relationships that have grown with family and friends, our careers and the ability to provide for our family, and especially our own personal relationship with each other. We have experienced so much together already and I am sure it is just the tip of the iceberg. I know we are headed for so many more new adventures, blessings, challenges, and so on. I can't wait! I love Blake like crazy! He makes me laugh, he is an amazing father and husband, and he always puts us first. Thanks Blake for an amazing past 14 years toghether - I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Congratulations! That is such a big accomplishment anymore. You two are so perfect together in so many ways. I hope that you continue on your same path and spend many, many more years together.
Happy Anniversary!! We love you...
Post a Comment