

and then to Bed, Bath and Beyond to buy a crepe maker (we started talking about crepes at dinner and decided to go buy one),

off to Jamba Juice for a refreshing drink (he chose that over ice cream!)

and then to a movie:

We had a fabulous time and it was so nice to just be able to give 100% of our attention to Gage and enjoy that time with him without any distractions. He really liked having me and Blake all to himself and I think it made him feel really special to have all of the attention for once!
We are so blessed to have children who love each other and care for one another. They look after each other, stand up for one another, pray for each other, make each other laugh and smile, and cheer each other up when one of them is sad. Max especially, is always putting the other two's needs in front of his own and it is so amazing to me that at such a young age they all show such love for one another. The other day Max got some mentos candies out of a machine and it gave him all whites ones except for one green one and he was so excited and said, "sweet a green one, I've never gotten a green one before!" Well Eliza also wanted it and said that she hated the white ones, they were too hot. Max being the sweet brother that he is gave her the green one without a second thought. When I asked him why he did that when he wanted it so much he replied,"What?? She's my sister, I love her." Isn't he the sweetest?? This is just one example of them being kind to one another. We are truly blessed to have such a happy family!






2 comments:
What sweet kids you have! They must have good parents. :)
I don't now how I missed this post. We try to do that with our kids too, but it seems like Elie is alittle to young to understand. It's a great idea though.
And I think I'll have to invest in one of those crepe makers. Its the same one that my mom has but I don't think she's ever used it.
Post a Comment