Today was the first day of school. Wow, I can't believe the summer is already over! I seemed like it went by sooo fast. I can say we are going to save some money now though! Keeping your kids entertained can get expensive - amusement parks, water parks, movies, lunch dates, etc. It was all fun though and worth every penny! I completely enjoy the quality time that we get to spend together during the summers and will really miss having them home. Running errands and meeting my friends for lunch or pedicures will be a lot easier to schedule now but I really will miss having them home. I hope you guys have a great school year!


4 comments:
How lucky are your kids. I want to go school shopping with you! You have a beautiful family. How did the big 9 yr. B-day go?
ps. love the polka dots!!
Cute pictures. I agree with you about the saving money thing. It seemed like I had to buy something everywhere we went. And I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by. Lets cross our fingers that our boys will stay friends through their little spat!
Yippee for school!
So happy to see all of your updates! It's been too long! Looks like you guys are doing so good and having so much fun. Wish we were there to go hangout, maybe we'll have to do a Christmas get together again!
Erin
Post a Comment